Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Our place ~

Well...I imagine it is time to put some photos up of our dwelling place. We love what our Lord provides. Can anyone see Shasta in the driveway?
The first two is our living room.
Here is one of the Dining Room

















Hey, how about the hallway?


















Oh, wait...it gets better. The Office.
We have a Guest Room too.
We have a basement. Score!
We have other rooms: Our bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, garage closet, car port, the back yard, closets, a half basement...you get the picture.




Oh, we love our tree. We have flowers around the base of the tree now (it's an older pic).
The front porch is a nice place to read and a cup of joe (coffee).

It is always great when family drops by. This is Kathy's mom (Mrs. Pat Zeleznak), sister (Mary Concha) and neice (Bethany Concha).

Sunset ~

4 comments:

  1. LOVE seeing where you guys are living for a while! Thanks for leaving your comment on the blog! There is a lot more to see, so hope you didn't jump off too soon. I haven't updated in a while, so I had a lot to catch up on ... I sent an email too ... a must read. Love you guys! The Newvines

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike and Kathy are two of the most beautiful people in my life and I thank God for the pathways he set before them. Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mike! It's so great to keep up with you guys. But...we don't get the picture with the house - that's the point of pictures - we want to see pics of ALL the rooms :)

    We miss you guys! Talk to you soon.
    Love,
    Chris, Kate & Shadow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Kathy and Mike. Kathi Ellis gave me your blog address, and I really enjoyed seeing the pictures and reading the posts. Kathy, you haven't changed a bit! Anyway, I don't know if it's possible to get in touch this way, but I hope so, because I would love to talk to you again.
    Love,
    Tricia and Tom Irwin

    ReplyDelete